Saturday, May 03, 2008

NostraLavinius's MLB Predictions

I know, I know, my NBA playoff predictions are shitting the bed like the worst case of diarrhea never did. I still maintain the Celtics will be fine and emerge from the Eastern Conference. Atlanta's athleticism/nothing to lose attitude is something I underestimated greatly. The Celtics' "big 3" need to pull their balls out from under their pelvic regions in the 4th quarter. But enough about that, here are my MLB predictions:

AL East: Red Sox
AL Central: Tigers
AL West: Angels

NL East: Mets
NL Central: Cubs
NL West: D-Backs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the picks, especially the NL picks. Cubs and D'backs seem to be high on a lot of lists...

lavinius said...

As always, whoever wins the division is going to have to be lucky on the injury front.